Embroidery on plastic - an easy challenge for beginners and advanced tailors
Most understand cross embroidery as follows: I take the fabric, invade the thread into the needle and stitch it. If you are among those who think so, I am in a hurry to surprise you. Cross embroidery can have a completely different experience, so I invite you to dive into the discoveries. In this article I will look at the choices of embroidery cross on plastic, set of sets, assortment and give basic tips for embroidery.
Embroidery on plastic has been pleasing hardened tailors for several years. At first glance, it seems quite complicated. However, just a few tips are enough and you are already in the process. You can choose both kits and plastic canvas, which in Lithuania you will find only in our store.
When choosing to embroider on a plastic canvas, the main rule is to choose schemes that do not have edging, the joints of which must pass through the middle of the cross. Because you can only embroider through holes on the canvas.
There will be much more fun when embroidering sets. You can choose from MP Studija, Oven, Leti Stitch, Dimensions, Andriana and Riolis sets. Most sets have a complete set, the scheme is convenient for marking (paper is not skidding), and the colors are very bright. If you have a question about what to do with such embroideries, be calm. If you choose such sets, you can embroider Christmas toys, decorations, magnets, keychains, buttons for hats or scarves, notebooks, create toys for children.
Sets on plastic could be a great choice when traveling, as they fit perfectly into your handbag. Also, these kits can be donated or recommended to beginners, because the schemes are quite simple, there is no need to fix the bow to the canvas, and most importantly – there is no chance of stretching the cannage when embroidering, which often happens when starting to embroider on fabric.
Main highlights when starting to embroider sets on plastic canvas:
- ï Start embroidering by sewing offers an end (all examples of getting started and finishing are on Mano Palėpė Youtube channel);
- ï Complete embroidering by plugging the thread on the back side (no knots);
- ï We embroider the crosses in the same way so that all the crosses lie equally to one side;
- ï If the set contains beads, embroider them all one way as indicated on the cover;
- ï Hide the back side of one-sided designs with felt fabric (often in the kit) with dry pencil glue; It is important that the thread does not moisten with glue, so wet/moist glue is not suitable;
- ï Use bead sorters when embroidering designs with beads;
- ï Use „MP Studija“ stands to implement decorations – if they are erected or hung.
It seems quite straightforward. Now I invite you to take a look and try. It's time to get ready for Christmas. :)
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!